It’s the end of another week and here are 5 things I am grateful for this week.
- After spending a night doing volunteer work for a local food bank, I am very grateful to have enough to eat.
- I’m thankful that we FINALLY got enough rain to actually make a little bit of mud in the pasture.
- I’m so appreciative of temps that will be in the 70’s this weekend.
- I’m thankful for the co-worker that came to my rescue by steering the conversation in another direction when she could tell I was getting ready to have a debate on ethics.
- I’m grateful to my riding instructor that gave me some missing pieces of information that tied so many things together in my head.