Happy Friday Readers. We are finally entering into the weekend. What better way to do so than a list of 5 things I was grateful for this week?
- I’m thankful for: Long lunches with old friends sitting in the sunshine covering every topic we could think of
- I’m thankful for: The re-introduction of “date night” into my marriage
- I’m thankful for: A comforting and kind veterinarian that I have had a relationship with for 17 years
- I’m thankful for: People that don’t suck! Like my friend who is NOT a horse person but has decided to adopt the horse next door who has been malnourished and neglected for years. Even better that she is talking to lots of horse owners, gathering information, seeking knowledgeable professionals and learning all she can.
- I’m thankful for: A hubby that will hold down the fort this weekend while I run away with my friend and my horse for a fun weekend of riding.