Wow another week has gone by already which means it is time for another feature post of this blog…Grateful Fridays!
Here are my 5 for the week. I’m thankful for:
- The kind gentlemen behind me in the coffee shop who split the cost of breakfast with me for the homeless man
- Our hay guy that was kind enough to sell us some hay from his personal stash and gave us a tour of his lovely farm and let me play with his filly
- Cooler Fall temperatures that allowed us to build the first firepit of the season
- “No Monday September”. I have not been to work on a Monday in September and I do not intend to work the last one either
- My parents getting to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary and that they were able to renew their vows to on another