It’s Friday and you guys know the drill. 5 things I am grateful for this week 🙂
- I’m thankful to have a warm dry house with fully functioning utilities. When I see what is happening to South Carolina residents it puts things in perspective and gives a whole new appreciation to the basic creature comforts.
- I’m thankful my hubby is coming home today after being out of town for the week.
- I’m thankful for my awesome friend that graciously opened her barn, trails and pastures to us, so we do not have to abandon our camping trip altogether, we just have to move the location.
- I’m thankful for the absolutely gorgeous sunrises I have been witness to every day on my drive to work this week.
- I’m thankful for our mild temperatures that have made working outside in the evenings a pleasure and even though some of the work has not been easy, I’m still not breaking a sweat. I love Fall!!!!!