Hi Friends! I hope you are all ready and excited for the upcoming weekend. I know I am.
For this week’s “Grateful Fridays” post I decided to switch it up a little. Still 5 things I am grateful for, but instead of a list compiled of things that have happened to me from the past 7 days, this week’s post will be all about life lessons I have learned from the horses. Each lesson profound and each lesson I am very very grateful for not only as it applies to horses but as it applies to everyday situations.
- When the shit is about to hit the fan, sometimes the best thing you can do is stay calm and wait for things to settle down.
- If you are unhappy with an outcome, change your focus.
- Bad behavior in humans and in horses usually comes from a place of fear.
- Things can go wrong. No matter how well you set it up, plan for it or try to be safe.
- The more you can break something down into small pieces. The easier it is to learn.