It’s been a hard week. A week where I have watched people replace compassion with fear. A time in our world that has me questioning what is good and right and true about humanity. A week where I have had to look at the most basic of gifts and be thankful for them. My list this week may not seem grand and yet I am thankful for every single one of them.
- A warm, soft bed to sleep in every night.
- Being able to take a shower everyday.
- Running, clean and safe to drink water.
- Knowing where my next meal is coming from.
- The ability to speak with, connect, and visit with my loved ones.