The weekend is upon us. It’s been a busy week and as it comes to close here are 5 things I was grateful for during it.
- My favorite instructor is taking over the Friday cycle class. YAY
- My upcoming cow working clinic this weekend. Tucker and I are going to learn to be a real cow horse and cowgirl…kind of
- Getting two huge work projects completed and off my desk
- Finding a book that I am really enjoying and cannot wait to pick up and read…it seems as though I had gone through a bit of a dry spell lately
- And after yesterday’s post…I bought a couple of gifts today and I’m actually feeling a bit excited. Maybe the spirit is in there somewhere after all.
Happy Friday All!