On Wednesday I came home from a quick trip to visit my sister in Phoenix, AZ, also known as, The Valley Of The Sun. I got there on Saturday afternoon and left early Wednesday morning so I it was really only a three full day trip, but we managed to pack a lot of fun stuff into that short time. We saw some amazing sights, had a lot of laughs and wore our hiking shoes out.
I love going to AZ because their landscape is so vastly different than what I am used to here at home and I find myself in awe every time I turn around and look at something new.
The Itinerary Was:
- Hiked The Superstition Mountains
- Hiked The Usery Mountains
- Searched for and SAW The Salt River Wild Horses (TWICE)
- Desert Botanic Gardens
- Watched a Christmas Parade
- Toured Christmas Lights
- Climbed Through The Hole In The Rock At Papago Park
- Self Guided Street Art Tour
- Hiked The Aqua Fria National Monument
- 4×4 Desert Jeep Tour