Here is my list of 5 things I am grateful for this week:
- Jane Goodall for the amazing work and research she has done with the Chimpanzees. If you have an opportunity to watch the Nat Geo Movie “Jane”, which follows her journey via film footage taken by her ex-husband, Hector van Lawick, I highly recommend it.
- My hubby doing chores by himself when I had to work late so I could still make it on time to my favorite workout class.
- A day that the arena was actually dry enough for a nice walk, trot and canter during my ride. We had not had that in awhile and may not again ’til April.
- A dry barn. I usually don’t like keeping the horses up, but with several inches of rain predicted on top of our already very wet ground, it is nice to have a dry environment to keep them in.
- Having my mind opened to a new perspective on a current hot topic.