Here is my list of 5 things I was grateful for this week:
- A fun weekend of “camping” with my hubby in our own backyard. Complete with horseback riding, sleeping in the trailer, cookouts and campfires.
- The very creative entertaining videos people are coming up with and sharing on social media.
- A flexible work schedule that allows me to slip out in public during non-busy times so that I can get my runs in without having to come in contact with a lot of people.
- Running/Walking with my hubby while he completed his first ever virtual 5k.
- Having time to reach out and reconnect via phone with some of my co-workers that I have not seen in a long time.